Aquent IT Solutions: Where Visions Turn Into Realities.
Aquent is seeking a Scrum Master to be part of a larger team for a Fortune 500 company.
- Facilitate Agile events (standups, retros, grooming, estimation, Sprint planning)
- Write user stories
- Help team to understand goals, scope, features, business domain
- Help removing blockers to the development team’s progress
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years
- Experience in writing user stories
- Experience in Test Driven Development processes
- Experience in Scrum approaches for burn down techniques, retrospective, handling QA defects
- Experience as a team lead
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Why Aquent IT Solutions
We are the software solutions division of a minority owned; multi- million dollar Boston based global enterprise. We are known for our "Achievements in Excellence" because we challenge our teams and consistently exceed our client’s expectations. Our client base of mostly Fortune 500 companies trust our integrity, skills and solutions for their most important business processes. Our most regarded characteristics are Honesty, Integrity, Innovation, and Experience. We have a great work environment, a diverse, comfortable community of affordable living, minimal commuting and quality education and entertainment. Many of our employees are in their second decade of employment with us.
If you share our Principles, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking for a unique opportunity, apply here.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to email@example.com