Assignment with potential for extension with Fortune 500 Tech company with offices in Mississauga!
· 3+ years Scrum Master/Agile Lead experience in a software development team.
· 5 years' experience in High Tech software company.
· Demonstrated success with agile
***Expert level skills in Jira***
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
· Knowledge of agile approaches and methodologies
· Experience as a product owner
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
· Drive the scrum process for our R&D team by ensuring team members are practicing core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
· Facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, grooming sessions, retros and other agile development related activities.
· Manage multiple projects of small to large scale through sprints/iterations and assist the Product Owner in breaking down the project into stories.
· Influence and empower Product Owners, Team Leads, Software, QA, and UX/UI Developers to do their best work through frequent communication and problem-solving.
· Proactively develop and maintain team standards, tools, and best practices.
· Support an environment of trust and integrity where members of the team are encouraged to pro-actively raise concerns early and often in a positive environment focused on problem-solving.
· Instill agile best practices
· Lead spring planning, retrospectives
· Produce information radiators
· Liaison between development team and product owners
SOFT SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS:
· The communication. You have exceptional written and oral communication skills. You are a strong presenter and facilitator.
· The energy. You thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment.
· The innovation. You have the ability to anticipate problems and provide creative, quick - and reliable - solutions to complex problems
You have a degree in Computer Sciences, Business or relevant experience.
· PMP (nice to have)
· Agile training (ACP) nice to have
CURRENT TECHNOLOGIES/PLATFORMS BEING USED:
· MS Office
· Blue Jeans