Aquent's Fortune500 client in Boca Raton, FL is looking for a Scrum Master for a 6 month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
- Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings for multiple teams.
- Responsible for guiding the team on a daily basis enforcing agile principles & Office Depot processes and running retrospectives and following up that action items are followed.
- Possesses excellent conflict resolution skills
- Focuses on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Should be communicative and friendly, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverable s possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. Scrum master knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. Scrum master can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Helps team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Shields his team from outside distractions and interference's.
- Ensures the correct use of scrum process.
- Tracks and removes impediments.
- Guides the team on self organization
- Supports building an environment of trust and problem solving
- Facilitates discussion and transparency.
- Should have experience with MS Office, JIRA, Rally, Clarity or Trello