Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Scrum Master to work a 6-month contract, with a strong possibility of extending, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Boca Raton, FL.
- Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings for multiple teams.
- Responsible for guiding the team on a daily basis enforcing agile principles & processes and running retrospectives and following up that action items are followed. Possesses excellent conflict resolution skills
- Focuses on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Should be communicative and friendly, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
- Forecast the numbers of deliverable s possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Helps team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Shields his team from outside distractions and interference's.
- Ensures the correct use of scrum process.
- Tracks and removes impediments.
- Guides the team on self organization
- Supports building an environment of trust and problem solving
- Facilitates discussion and transparency.
- Proven success as a Scrum Master for a major corporation
- Must be able to highlight your excellent conflict resolution skills
- Must be an expert in estimation and planning
- Must be able to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Experience with MS Office, JIRA, Rally, Clarity or Trello is a MUST