Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for a Product Owner with Scrum Certification to work an initial 6 month contract with potential to extend onsite in Richfield, MN.
This role is on the Product Ownership team which is part of S3T – Services – Systems, Support and Tools. Product ownership spans multiple areas and leads transformational cutting edge change using the product owner model. The team supports Scrum teams working on our Enterprise CRM, In-Home Services, Remote services, IOTT, etc.
The role has a high degree of visibility and autonomy to direct product success and most of the products this role would be supporting are large enterprise level products. The span of integrations is vast and complex with fantastic experience leading the Scrum teams working on these complex systems. The organization is working on transformational change using cutting edge products that will help drive the company to the next level, you could write yourself into the story at crucial point in our success. Also, the team currently have multiple product owners who could help acclimate the candidate acclimate into the role.
This role is for a Product Owner (not a Scrum Master). The team needs a seasoned Product Owner that has worked in an Agile environment and that is a Certified Scrum Product Owner. Candidates need have experience owning or managing a product. He or she will play an active role in all the scrum ceremonial meetings. They will be responsible for the backlog for the product, and they will groom, prioritize, update and manage the backlog.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and driven individual focused on team success
• Experience leading large enterprise scale products successfully
• Experience being a Business Systems Analyst
• Experience in a Product Owner role—at least 1-2 years experience
• Scrum Certified Product Owner
• Have a strong technical acumen from either an educational background focused on Computer Science, or work experience working with technical teams
• Ability to partner and work cross-functionally
• Ability to influence without direct authority
• Ability to work with business partners successfully by being able to excellently communicate technical content in non-technical manner
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment