We define the brand strategy and face tough marketing challenges every day. This in-house Marketing Studio of a major tech org is looking for an energetic studio production designer to help with screenshot design and production. This position will support our screenshot lead with asset production.
Our aspirations are simple: we aspire to build our brand into something people love and instantly recognize. We make, breathe, and tell our brand story to provide the tools which enable the Windows ecosystem to tell our story - at every touch point and in every channel.
We’re looking for contributors to our growing team working on new ways to push the future and we are seeking a designer with proactive and reactive skills to assist with production screenshots for our Brand Marketing. As a production designer, you will play an important role by assisting our team with the production of compelling marketing materials used primarily in retail and web applications.
The Production Designer will assist in screenshot creation to support public relations, retail, and marketing events. The following provides details and scope of the project requirements:
- Create high resolution marketing assets based on input from Product marketing and Product design teams.
- Update existing screens based on final builds.
- Create high resolution user interface tiles based on input from Product design team.
- Maintain folder structure and file naming guidelines.
- Work closely with the Asset Management Producer to assist with the production of marketing asset creation.
- Take initial direction from Creative Director, Art Director, team designers and producers for short notice reactive design tasks.
- Complete projects with little guidance after initial direction via organizational and time management skills.
- Be the go to person for all screenshot related questions.
- Have knowledge on the all the Engineering UX updates that happen for each major UX refresh.
- 2+ years production design experience designing and editing marketing screenshots; preferably on an agile team in a fast-paced reactive development environment.
- Ability to design in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a must as well as experience with photo retouching, manipulation, and color correction.
- Additional desired skills include: After Effects and motion skills, technical illustration skills, and experience localizing marketing assets.
- Detailed oriented PC design skills with clear, concise, and specific follow through on all action items resulting from meetings and/or directions from the studio producers, creative directors, and art directors.
- Understand the basics of creative design and take direction well.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to quickly come up to speed with new projects is an absolute must with the ability to not get flustered with short notice project completion requests.
- Candidate must have an extensive work-flow and process mindset. Many projects can be repetitive and/or have multiple revisions.
- The ability to balance multiple projects with short deadlines is a must. Strong interpersonal communication and cross-team collaboration with creative teams, technical teams, and producers alike. When conflicts occur, you provide quick examples to support questions without delaying project timelines.
- Must have a positive and team-oriented attitude as we all contribute to the quality of our work.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs