Sampling Planning Coordinator, Color Marketing
This is a long term ongoing 1 - 3 years experienced freelance position based in SF. This position will be onsite, 40 hours, week, plus medical, dental, vision benefits offered. This is an amazing entry level position to get in with a large brand and grow! Please review the description below. If you are intrested, please apply with your updated resume.
We are looking for someone with strong
Responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of color sampling logistics including inventory tracking, comp collection and updating forecast with actuals. Partner with 40+ color brands to manage all sample inputs across multiple trackers. Ensure timely and accurate delivery of sampling information, samples and pertinent information to cross-functional partners.
Reports into Senior Marketing Manager on the Brand Marketing Color team.
• 85% of time focused on sampling logistics, 15% of time focused on other team projects.
• Tracks samples from 40+ color brands.
• Inputs, tracks and manages delivery of samples across multiple sampling initiatives (dotcom, smart sampling and in-store)
• Manages the color world meet to forecast tracker, the by brand contribution to forecast, and input of samples into Monthly Pitch sheets.
• Supports color marketing team by managing brand sampling plans, including calendaring, planning, communication and issue resolution.
• Serves as point of contact for brands on day-to-day sampling logistics (order form, accuracy of information, meet to forecast & sampling requirements).
• Partners with the Sampling Merchandise Planning Assistant to facilitate accurate and timely sample ordering as well as to provide extra support in resolving sampling logistics issues.
• Participates in cross-functional meetings; speaking to available inventory, brand sample updates and proposed alternatives
• Informs cross-functional partners of brand delays and or challenges.
• Partners with Merchandising, marketing managers, and brands to ensure timely and accurate collection of comps for social, editorial, and sampling needs.
• Manages color marketing comp inventory.
• Supports color marketing team with special projects.
• 1-3 years’ experience in inventory planning logistics, forecasting
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Must have planning and forecasting experience
• Excellent technical skills – MS Office (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Retail experience preferred
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
• Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
• Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
• Personable and flexible with demands and changes in business