Sample Coordinator for major fashion apparel brand! This is a long term freelance assignment based onsite in SF, 40 hours/week!
Ensure samples are received in a timely manner for each seasonal flow. Keep samples organized and maintain records to track receiving information. Communicate with Merchadising team to discuss arrivals and delays. Build rapports with Brand MAs. Assemble copy fact sheets using several systems. Support entire team with other projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support Merchandising team through data entry and management
• Review website daily to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles.
• Communicate issues to merchandising teams.
• Communicate resolution and status of fixes to the Business Managers.
• Support an open and inclusive environment that recognizes employees based on the strength of their efforts.
• Demonstrate strong teamwork skills through cooperating with cross-functional teams while remaining focused.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Highly process-oriented and organized.
• Basic proficiency/experience in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel
• Working knowledge of online business, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently & within a group setting.
• Demonstrated success working across a spectrum of cultural differences.
3) Minimum experience:
• 1 - 2 years of consumer based online experience, preferably retail
• 1 - 2 years of merchandise coordination experience