RETAIL + FASHION
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Mon-Friday || On-Going Contract
OUR FORTUNE 500 FASHION + APPAREL CLIENT IS IN NEED OF A STELLAR SAMPLE COORDINATOR TO JOIN THE TEAM FOR AN ON-GOING CONTRACT!
THIS IS AN AWESOME OPPORTUNITY FOR RECENT FASHION GRADUATES TO GET A FOOT IN THE DOOR AT THE HEADQUARTERS OF A REPUTABLE RETAILER!
• Responsible for sample coordinating
• This Coordinator will be in charge of: unpacking samples, auditing/tracking samples that are received, pack samples for photo shoots, discard old samples and maintain cleanliness/ organization of sample room
• Must insure samples are received in a timely manner for each seasonal flow
• Will keep samples organized and maintain records to track receiving information
• Communicate with Merchandise Team to discuss arrivals and delays
• Build rapport with Brand Merchandise Assistants. Assemble copy fact sheets using several systems
• Support entire team with other projects.
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be a self-starter! This Sample Coordinator must be able to self-manage and take initiative. This is an entrepreneurial role that will allow you to manage individual time and responsibilities
• Strong organizational and time-management skills. Must have the ability to work well under pressure
• Experience within retail and sample coordinating preferred
• Must be expert level in: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Must also be a whiz with data entry
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs