START DATE: AUGUST 17TH
CONTRACT: 2 WEEKS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SAMPLE COORDINATOR! **
• Responsible for conducting timely acceptance, sorting, prioritization, interpretation and distribution of incoming samples, on-hold samples, storage samples, company supplies and information as well as accurate accountability of the same.
• Ensure proper receipt of all incoming packages in accordance with established Sample Management and Storage procedures through the use of available inventory control software applications.
• Accurate and timely processing of all samples in accordance with applicable Sample Management Procedures through the use of data entry systems (BVLab, BRS, WASP).
• Ensure appropriate distribution of samples, supplies, packages and accompanying information.
• Coordinate follow-up on missing packages with outside courier services as needed.
• Participate in meetings and on teams, as needed. Other duties as defined by department supervisor based on departmental needs and workload.
• Problem solving skills.
• Process improvement skills.
• Individual and team work ethic.
• Conduct all duties and responsibilities in accordance with applicable OSHA requirements.
• High School Diploma or GED. 2-4 years related experience or 2 year degree in related field required.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong communication written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize individual workload to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of general office equipment.
• Proficient in Word and Lotus Notes.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs