TITLE: Sample Coordinator
START DATE: October 2nd
END DATE: April with potential to extend beyond that for up to a year
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support Online team deliverables with timely sample collection, maintenance & tracking.
• Collect all photography samples from brand merchant offices and/or vendors within the online production timeline. Understand and communicate any specific sample variances that might impact photography.
• Organize & maintain sample closets & sample log to identify any missing samples, as well as to locate any sample at any one time.
• Cross-reference incoming samples against prompt/Act tool on-order and add or confirm accurate details on each sample tag.
• Work with cross functional team to identify any missing samples leading up to their photo-shoots; communicate outstanding sample list to merchandising teams & work with brand merchants to problem solve.
• Support teams in their pagination process, ensuring that all samples are available to work within timely manner.
• Support creative teams in their studio/out-of-studio photo shoots; organizing racks pre-shoot, problem-solving to support their needs.
• Support copy-writing team’s requirement to work with individual samples as they write product copy.
• Dispose of samples through quarterly “charity” process.
• Effectively track and label all samples in photobase to manage flow through photography process.
• Collect and send all samples to/from photo studio for product flows and on-figure photography shoots. Brand merchandising: Enlist their support in timely delivery of accurate on-line samples.
• Online merchant team, creative team, copy team: Support their varied sample needs.
• Photo Studio: Ensure all samples are available for the product & marketing shoots.
• Computer skills: knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word required, previous experience with ACT & prompt helpful.
• Strong attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to transport, maneuver, and visually elevate samples.
• Sense of urgency; Ability to prioritize, Ability to multi-task.
• Effective time management skills, Ability to work independently.
• Ability to build solid cross-functional partnerships.
• College Education preferred.
Minimum educational level: College Education preferred.
Minimum experience: Previous experience in retail/merchandising office helpful.