Sample Coordinator - Fashion Apparel -
This position reports to the Marketing Operations Manager and is responsible for tracking, receipt, and allocation of merchandising and marketing samples.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support Marketing team deliverables with timely sample collection, maintenance & tracking.
• Liaise with merchandising, design, and production for seasonal line confirmation sample passoff to marketing; tag samples for passoff
• Check in and reorder as necessary samples using sample mgmt. tool, SMEE
• Manage marketing missing sample requests to identify and chase any missing samples leading up to their milestones; managing shipping and tracking of borrowed samples between NY, SF, and Brooklyn offices
• Manage sample borrowing timeline and hold borrowers accountable
• In office support for offsite photoshoots
• Dispose of samples through quarterly "charity" process.
• Keep sample closet organized and clean
• Entry level with Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
• Internship experience at a fashion magazine or retail company preferred
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and team player
• Self-starter and quick learner
• Strong written and organizational skills, attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Sense of urgency
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task