• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile practices
• Guiding the team on how to get the most of out of self organization
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to most successfully support the chosen Agile frameworks
• Assessing the maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by escalating to appropriate service owners.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
• Facilitating and tracking work assigned to other teams and internal customers
Basic Qualifications REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor Degree
• 6+ years of project management experiencing utilizing a number of different frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall)
• 3+ years of experience playing the Scrum Master role for a technology team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques in alignment with Agile best practices (example: Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
• Experience working with a variety of roles (business, support, operations, development)
• Experience working with external teams accustom to waterfall methodologies
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Looking for someone with Scrum Master experience and formalized project management experience. Salesforce is a strong plus, not a requirement. This candidate needs to be a sergeant, not a passive individuals. We need a PM with Enterprise experience (larger) and heavy experience working within in an IT environment in which they are standing up 3rd party products. Also individuals with consulting background or who have worked in SAAS environments is a huge plus. Person will be working with other PM’s to establish new processes as well as build these processes the way we engage with our customers.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs