- This is for a 6 month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have at least 5 years experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to be considered
- Local candidates preferred
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Job Description: Marketing Automation Manager
Our Entertainmnet client is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager with strong expertise and a passion for driving and delivering MarTech capabilities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of direct to consumer digital marketing campaigns. The position is responsible for ensuring that our marketing technology capabilities and investments are working and delivering as intended, and that our capability roadmap is delivered against. It interfaces primarily with Marketing Operations partners responsible for directly using the campaign toolset, and product and technology teams responsible for delivering against capability requirements.
• Develop and maintain Marketing’s roadmap for campaign capability spanning digital channels (e.g. emails, SMS, push, in-app), automation, personalization, and ad hoc and trigger campaigning across various lifecycle campaign types (lead gen, retargeting, onboarding, retention, winback).
• Develop business cases in support of new capabilities and secure approvals.
• Project manage implementation of all enhancements and fixes, including identifying and mitigating risks and managing status and holding team members accountable for delivery.
• Coordinate with Marketing team and cross functional teams to ensure effective rollouts of new CRM capabilities and technology through definition of process, requirements/use case scenarios and performing business acceptance testing.
• Monitor and ensure marketing technology platform stability and usability; identify business-impacting issues and serve as primary interface to Marketing Operations stakeholders on platform status, issues, impacts, and ETA's on fixes
• Maintain robust documentation on system capabilities, known issues and the intuition underlying configuration choices (tradeoffs and consequences)
• Develop and manage scorecards on systems performance (uptime, ticket resolution SLA, etc)
• 5+ years experience working in either Marketing or IT/Product roles re: developing and delivering requirements for MarTech applications.
• 3+ years of project management experience including experience using JIRA to manage and track tickets
• Prior experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget, Localytics or other push notification platforms.
• A passion for and understanding of both the marketing and technology sides of MarTech: the applications and “why”, ability to develop use cases understood by both Marketing and Tech partners, the underlying technology “how”.
• Proven track record of developing and prioritizing marketing requirements and managing delivery against them.
• Prior experience working in an Agile development model for development and delivery
• Disciplined, analytical but creative thinker and problem solver
• Strong attention to detail, strong ability to complete work under pressure on tight deadlines, logical thinking, curious, self motivated
• Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to present complex data, influence others and build relationships.
• Positive attitude and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
• A Bachelor’s degree required.