The Salesforce Senior Business Analyst is responsible for software integration and leading the requirements in developing solutions within the Salesforce environment to meet the needs of various business units within the organization.
This position is hands-on and requires the planning, implementation and technical support of the Force.com platform
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicates regularly with the business unit leaders, IT systems leadership, and other stakeholders to ensure system functionality meets the needs of the organization and to provide information and training on new features and functionality
• Leads the analysis and business need gathering to create detailed functional requirements, along with systems specifications that will be used to develop the appropriate solution within the Salesforce environment.
• Interacts with business units and business owners to understand business processes and key requirements, proactively works to resolve client issues; this support may include assistance with data imports/exports, assistance with data integrity projects or other similar requests.
• Applies deep functional knowledge of Salesforce systems to customer needs and requirements to include staff training in the use of the system.
• Conducts analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing, and implementation of Salesforce.com systems across functional areas.
• Performs new release evaluations with Business Owner and works directly with IT technical resources to implement updates and new releases as required.
• Creates and documents current and future business process flows along with functional specifications & requirements documents.
• Develops ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performs analysis on data as required.
• Works directly and effectively with client support team and serves as the subject matter expert in supporting the Salesforce environment
• Maintains familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functional requirements.
• Maintains and communicates system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity across the platform.
• Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to release upgrades.
• Other duties as assigned in the areas of business analysis and support of the Salesforce environment
TOP 3 THINGS YOU WANT TO SEE ON A RESUME:
• A four-year college degree in a relevant field of study is preferred or equivalent experience of 7 years in the field of CRM system management.
• Expert knowledge of CRM platforms and business models.
• Knowledge or background with CRM business model preferred.
• Force.com developer and Salesforce.com administrator certifications, required.
• Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to gather and document business requirements and processes.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Ability to escalate issues as needed.
• Ability to work effectively across multiple divisions and departments in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to learn and use web-based office applications for online collaboration and document/content management.
• Five or more years of experience as an analyst on Salesforce systems and software integration with a strong focus on implementations, training, and ongoing support.
• Experience configuring various Salesforce modules, including but not limited to, campaign management, workflows, profiles, roles, sharing rules, and reporting.
• High-level project management and systems implementation experience