Large Media and Entertainment company in New York is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their Sales Communication Team. Working with the Sales Communication Team, the Project Coordinator will help in the planning and execution of their upcoming Newfront and Upfront Events. There are TWO openings for this role. The listed duties will be divided between the two chosen candidates. This is a 4-month temporary role.
- Organizing invite process for both events, and meeting scheduling with execs, production companies, etc., working with team on day-to-day tasks, participating in team meetings.
- Developing all communication on invites.
- Establishing timelines for all input.
- Working with the sales hub team (SalesForce knowledge would be a plus) on compiling all the names.
- Coordinating with all internal departments (programming, production, etc.) on invite needs.
- Point person for all the tracking.
- Distribution of hard tickets.
- Help with the webcasts and invites for that as well.
- Upfront/Newfront Events:
- Meeting scheduling and coordination.
- Developing timelines for any necessary assets.
- Assist in gaining assets from partners such as video assets from production, client assets from sales partners, etc.
- Assistance on all projects as assigned, such as trade campaign work, testimonial work, etc.
- Regular client brand experience work:
- Ticket management.
- Other day-to-day work as assigned.
- Help in implementation of different programs.
- Communication around programs.
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel, organizational, communication and writing skills.
- Background in advertising, media, events (but not only event experience) ideally needed.
- Knowledge of SalesForce is a plus.
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree