My client is an international insurance provider, looking for for a Sales and Marketing Analyst to join their team on a project basis till the 29th October. The role is based in Reigate, and pays up to £20/hrs on a Limited/Umbrella basis.
• Producing regular marketing and sales reports from various sales/marketing technology platforms – CRM, Silverpop, Google Analytics, Power BI, Oracle EPM, Sitecore and Hootsuite to campaign marketers and business leaders supporting campaigns and other initiatives
• Producing segmentation and target lists to the marketing and campaign teams
• Conducting data audits and cleansing to maintain data integrity
• Preparing requirements for and testing data and reporting tools and outputs
• Creating/updating CRM data with a high level of accuracy
• Maintaining company lists and family trees for reporting
• Working with data in a variety of languages
• Ad-hoc analysis request
• Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in related field, with hands-on experience with marketing databases and reporting software.
• Bachelors degree in related field.
• Intermediate / Advanced Excel skills.
• Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational/project management skills
• Demonstrated initiative, follow-through and problem-solving ability.
• Detail oriented, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, and often ambiguous/fast-changing environment
• Ability to work independently but within a team-based, collaborative environment.