We are looking for a trainer to help build out and deliver the training for new sales agents on our team. This is a new team within our organization and this role is responsible for teaching and managing a 4 week long intensive course with a lot of information on our complex product and skillset. The exposure is unlimited, and the amount of growth potential is great. The trainer role provides you with a chance to build the cadence for which this team is trained to deliver inside sales on our highly technical POS product. You will be managing the day-to-day training and support of a team that will eventually be 15 people. The right person will be ready to jump into an ambiguous environment and loves the challenge of a new role!
Qualified Applicants have:
- 2-5 years’ experience creating training content for and delivering Inside Sales training (not customer service training).
- 2-5 years’ proven sales training experience within an IT/call center environment
- Strongly understands how to sell and learn about any product. We are not order takers, we are sellers.
- Experienced in training sellers in both the soft and hard skills needed to be successful in sales.
- Experience working in a focused, high-velocity sales team and training others to be engaged in the sale.
- Strong preference for experience creating and delivering training content to an Inside Sales team that are focused on chat and phone sales, rather than solely training face-to-face sales people.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for training delivery & development requirements to ensure a world class sales experience
- Coordination & delivery of intensive 4-week New Hire Induction course – covering Sales Skills, Business Delivery, Product & Service Knowledge, and Soft Skills
- Run the day to day functional direction of trainees within the program training classroom environment
- Track performance through student progress monitoring
- Provide coaching and development feedback and readiness recommendations
- Facilitate ongoing development of agents to enable swift progression through performance levels, act as trusted mentor to help outliers develop & maintain high sales and operational performance targets
- Produce & deliver ad-hoc training sessions to address performance gaps and develop agent, coach & management skills
- Partner with Coaches and Operational Management to identify opportunities of continual development, providing feedback on how training has landed with our agents
- Provide meaningful insights to continually assess & shape our approach, and develop our training material – become an active participant in Training Review Cycle
- Become the trusted development specialist in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic teaming environment & effectively help manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
- Act as trusted advisor for the hiring process, with active involvement in the assessment of new agents