As a Sales Support Representative for EMEA, you will support the Account Management team to help with retention.
This is a highly execution oriented role working across multiple internal stakeholders, partners and customers to secure renewals.
You are adept at working with sales representatives, assess enablement needs and support them with planning, coordination, execution of tasks to enable the Account Managers to ensure proper landing and execution of sales targets.
- You will support the team with order management activities.
- Processing Offline renewals: work with end customers and order management on processing offline contracts that are up for renewal.
- You will support our customers and partners with queries and other administrative tasks via email and through a case queue meeting the team standards of turn around time
- You will support the sales team keeping the CRM system up to date and various reporting and admin activities
- You will maintain documentation across the team up to date
* Having previous experience in customer support or sales enablement role
* Excellent written communication skills
* A good attention to detail towards tasks, ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
* English fluency
* Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Strong business / commercial acumen
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs