AQUENT is currently searching for a Sales Promotion Program Manager for a client in Milwaukee on a one year assignment (see below regarding benefits)!!!
The successful candidate will have some responsibility for strategy, but a majority of the role is execution of design, development and implementation of key integrated sales initiatives to meet sales goals in coordination with the Assistant Director of Sales Promotion and Integration. With a focus on improving productivity, the role will support product rollouts as it relates to comprehensive planning and integrated solutions. This extends to new planning, product and market launches, targeted sales campaigns, field promotional events, planning and product sales tools and materials. The consultant will provide some strategic thought leadership in partnership with products and markets, and will be responsible for coordinating the development and approval of final deliverables (tools and resources) in support of integrated sales initiatives. Majority of the time will be spent as content lead as they will focus on the delivery of emails, sales collateral, promotions and PowerPoint presentation.
- B.S. /B.A. degree in business, sales or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in designing and delivering products and/or services to distribution systems and/or end users.
- Demonstrated success in designing project strategies and subsequent delivery of tools and tactics to target audiences.
- Proven ability to leverage research insights and incorporate into strategies.
- Demonstrated strategic agility through anticipation of future consequences and trends and use of broad knowledge and perspective to create competitive strategies and articulate credible pictures and visions of possibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to identify marketing opportunities, develop creative solutions and implement initiatives with quality and within scope.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Effective ability to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels in order to advance the objectives of the organization.
- Knowledgeable on how to best leverage multiple channels of communication and engagement with target audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets to accomplish business objectives.
- Self motivated and ability to work with little supervision
- Attention to detail
- Superior communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong project management skills (especially as it relates to marketing projects)
- Integrated Marketing experience
Nice to haves:
- Digital expertise
- Experience with developing programs and materials for sales teams.