My client is a Global Tech Company that are massively expanding in the online and hardware markets. They are currently looking for a Sales Process Coordinator to help reconcile billing queries. This is a 6 month contract, paying up to €23.99/hrs for the right candidate.
The main role of the Sales Process Coordinator is to execute administrative processes associated with contracting and billing issue resolution for our Platforms customers. In this capacity you will work side by side with our Sales Managers, Account Managers and Billing support teams to ensure an outstanding customer experience in the area of contracting and billing.
- Operational tasks associated with contract processing management, e.g. issuing agreements, uploading signed contracts etc.
- Execute administrative processes in SalesForce and other systems to set up new customers
- Work with clients to capture correct legal and billing information
- Provide administrative support to Sales Managers in closing non-standard deals
- Act as main client contact for billing topics and ensure a speedy resolution of billing issues, e.g. requesting credits and rebills etc.
- Escalate billing issues to internal support teams
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Sales Managers to source required information for troubleshooting
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years professional experience in a related process-driven role
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Experience in a Tech Sales environment
- Experience in using CRM systems (e.g. SalesForce) and ticketing systems