Assignment with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mississauga!
Our client is in immediate need of a Sales Ops Data Analyst.
The Sales Operations Data Analyst position provides an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced high tech environment. This role will help accelerate sales within their existing base of customers and new customers.
They have a requirement to provide intelligent analysis in a collaborative environment working directly with an effective and highly motivated sales team. Simplifying solutions is the key to success in this position with a clear focus on increasing overall contact, conversion and growth rates. The data identified will form the target audience and sales pipeline as their business enters the final Quarter of their financial year.
• Work with multiple data sources to produce reports for sales leadership.
• Analyze data to help optimize predictive analytics models.
• Assist in maintaining and cleansing customer data.
• Communicate verbally and in writing findings, recommendations and results with clarity.
• Collaborate with sales agents, sales operations and various levels of leadership to test assumptions.
• Someone who can learn fast, be humble enough to ask questions when needed is important.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience with the following:
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel (very comfortable with pivot tables, vlookup, sumifs, match, complex nested formulas)
• Proven experience with relational databases (they need to be able to understand how databases relate to each other. They need to be able to take 2 - 3 tables from different sources and know how to match them with advanced excel formulas to be able to do one analysis)
• Experience with Salesforce.com
• PowerPoint experience
• Natural Team Player
• Detail oriented with the ability to consistently produce a high level of accuracy
• Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing environments and initiatives
• Proven ability to communicate to Senior Managers
• Understands or can quickly grasp and communicate the relationship between processes and systems
• Demonstrate sound judgment and common sense