Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst is the resident expert in sales tools such as Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM and platforms to support related sales, sales operations, and marketing business processes. Uses an in-depth knowledge of sales, sales operations, and marketing business processes to advocate and design changes in either the business practices or the supporting technologies. It is critical that this individual collaborates with and can facilitate discussions between multiple business process owners across the region including sales, marketing and IT in order to improve the effectiveness of sales tools in a way that helps the organization meet its business objectives.
A Day in the Life of the Sales Operations Analyst- About the role:
• Works with Sales Operations Management to assess evolving business needs & translate them into reporting analytic solutions.
• Partners with management, team colleagues and user community to implement, deploy and support sales tools including the global CRM solutions. Conducts end-user training to support roll out and usage of sales tools.
• Works regularly with IT on sales tool development change requests to coordinate business process changes and translate related user needs into technical requirements which optimize the use of those tools and maintains alignment across corporate and business unit user groups. Assists with user acceptance testing as needed.
• Maintains comprehensive knowledge of SFDC functionality and business processes embedded in the application for all user groups across the organization globally. This requires broad knowledge of related sales/sales support processes including, but not limited to, selling, marketing and leads.
• Analyze the sales process and provide recommendations as needed.
• Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations.
• Seek out opportunities to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
Required Qualifications - About you:
We are looking for candidates who possess the combination of the following achievements, skills and behaviors:
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Bachelor's degree in business, international business, computer science, or relevant academic discipline
• 3+ years in Salesforce CRM. Experience as administrator a plus.
• 2+ years of experience with Data Management, business analysis and/or solution design/development.
• Experience in creating dashboards and reports in analytic tools
• Strong organization, time management and business process management skills.
• Self-starter with an innate desire to explore (curiosity) and intentionally learn new skills and technologies.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for understanding business processes and workflows.
• Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate information, ideas, procedures and processes in a logical sequence; at a level appropriate to the audience and resulting in effective working relationships.
• Experience in sales or marketing roles