Work with one of our client’s strategic partners to deliver quality subscribers to the client's platform and help support retention efforts to maintain customers from this channel. Candidate will work with partner’s staff, dealers, and vendors to ensure sales are operating properly. Candidate will be responsible for sales initiatives to ensure the partner is delivering on all Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and is measured against them. The candidate will have some responsibility in managing the partner’s service levels including cost, training and marketing. Candidate must have strong sales background, organizational skills and understand the principals of sales, call center management, training and marketing. This position is a key driver in the overall partner satisfaction and will be based in El Segundo, California.
• Responsible for developing and implementing strategies and plans to promote the sale of client's products and services through the sales channel, including call center, retail and alternative channel points of sale.
• Duties include the management of sales activity within the corporate owned call centers, vendor centers, development and deployment of point-of-sale / marketing materials and coordination of call center sales agent training activities.
• Specific duties include sales channel management, training, coordination of contract training resources, implementation of sales incentive programs, and assisting sales partner with the sales process.
• Requires experience in managing indirect staff and holding them accountable for performance.
• Develop, implement, and manage sales and marketing programs.
• Detailed analysis of sales results and ROI on incentive and sales programs.
• Requires five or more years in business-to-business sales and account management.
• Background must include proven results in recruiting and territory development.
• This position requires the ability to travel extensively, including up to 70% overnight.
• Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of organizational staff.
• Flexible, innovative, and the ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
• Channel sales experience and selling into the Telco vertical is a big plus.
• Strong background with data analysis/reports/spreadsheets is a highly preferred.
• Experience selling products and/or services to consumers is a plus.
• Prior experience working for a subscription and/or transaction based model is a plus.
• Working on a matrix/cross-functional environment preferred.
• Call center experience preferred.
• Degree in marketing, business or equivalent is preferred.
• Must have good communication skills and be comfortable in presenting to all levels of an organization.
• Strong Microsoft office skill required, specifically excel and power point.