With our commitment to serving both local residents and businesses, our client's Sales department leverages their platform to help connect the two, offering creative solutions that meet customers’ advertising needs. The team does more than simply sell a suite of products and generate revenue for Patch. They are active members of their community, ambassadors of the brand, tireless multi-taskers, go-getters and problem-solvers. Working with any and all local advertisers -- whether it’s a mom and pop or a large regional client -- Sales provides affordable, local online advertising opportunities. Their executives not only thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, but they’re also goal-oriented, working hard to exceed targets, and team players, effectively collaborating with Editorial, Marketing and Finance. Ultimately, Sales teaches customers about how the client's advertising products can improve their own brand awareness, marketing strategy and overall success. At the same time, the emerging inside sales unit will help reach out to businesses through new channels, complementing their existing sales operations.
Role: Sales Development Representative
As one of our client’s Sales Development Representatives, you will have the exciting opportunity to make a real impact on client’s sales, revenue and continued growth. You’re a recent graduate or have some experience in inside sales and/or digital advertising looking for an exciting growth opportunity in sales. You have the ability to not only meet but exceed targets. Combining your passion for digital media, ambitious nature and interest in sales with an entrepreneurial spirit, you will bring an infectious enthusiasm for the client’s unique model, long-term vision and success.
• Work in conjunction with Senior Inside Sales Executive to establish a consistent daily pipeline through lead generation and cold calling
• Prospecting, consulting and qualifying local small and medium size business owners
• Set-up online demonstrations and in-person meetings for the Sales Team, working with them to close new business.
• Identify clients’ needs and cultivate effective sales strategies via phone
• Utilize client’s systems to help track and generate leads