• Perform ad hoc analytical requests as needed
• Perform analysis of territories/call cycles to maximize sales results
• Define specifications and develop reports to assist Sales with reviewing business practices.
• Develop potential forecasts for the sales organization
• Assists Sales Analyst with CRM system, Sales Operations projects, and perform other duties as assigned to support Sales Force.
• Working closely with Marketing to develop project related reports, analyze data and report findings.
• Conducts sophisticated research studies and analyses, including ROI and segmentation analyses.
• Designs and conducts analyses that demonstrate a clear understanding of the use of such information for business decision-making purposes.
• Perform analyses and other responsibilities against assigned deadlines.
• Formally presents (orally and/or written) analyses, study results and solid business recommendations to appropriate personnel.
• Assists with other assigned duties as needed.
• Performs tasks with high level of experience, professionalism, detail orientation, thoroughness and accuracy
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or related area.
• Must have 3 to 4 years of data analytical experience to be able to identify business implications of research findings with strong analytical, mathematical, and decision making skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft PowerPoint is required
• Direct experience in Sales Operations, Data analysis, or related field
• Strong personal drive, business acumen, proven analytical skills and customer orientation
• High level of accuracy, reliability and detail-orientation, even under “rush” situations.
• Ability to foster high level of confidence and reliability in thought processes and results.
• Excellent ability to multi-task without missing deadlines
• Flexible with ability to shift project priorities and assignments as needed
• Must have the ability to work independently with excellent business judgment and able to work well with manager and teammates on major projects and goals.
• Must have a professional and polished demeanor with the ability to work directly with all levels of personnel including top management
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs