6 month rolling contract
£35 plus possible bonus
The Account Coordinator will support the [country] Strategic Search Sales teams by triaging and assigning ticket requests, serving mainly as internal point of contact to resolve customers and partner issues.
This person will work across multiple teams and take ownership of issues, driving resolution and quality improvement internally with stakeholders and occasionally with external customers
• Serve as an inter-team point of contact for new escalations from internal teams and customers
• Collaborate with support engineers, back-office teams, sales teams and internal partners to gather escalation information and customer/business impact as needed
• Triage and assign support tickets
• Communicate high priority escalations with business and development teams for timely resolution and accurate response.
• Coordinate with team members to manage daily team workload and schedules
• Support AM and AE in responding to customer requests when they are not available
• Assist with the creation of Search account optimisations
• Where appropriate, attend customer meetings to support AM and AE
• Create and update process and documentation
• Quickly and professionally resolve customer issues, communicating with customer facing colleagues and/or with customer throughout the resolution process
• Effectively follow process and guidelines
• Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
Key Success Criteria
• Delivering against agreed KPIs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, V-lookups, Pivot tables, etc.)
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to partner with other teams within an organization
• Ability to think analytically and to set clear priorities, with very strong organizational, issue resolution, and decision-making skills required
• Good interpersonal, problem solving and active listening skills
• Good business acumen with the ability to deliver accurate information
• Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
• A positive and creative ‘can do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
• Experience in search engine marketing preferred
• Ability to understand technical subject matter
• Ability to contribute ideas and improvements in team meetings
Access to a subsidised canteen and free gym.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs