The Delivery Ops Database CRM account team is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day relationship with our database clients.
The Senior Associate interacts with the client’s marketing/circulation teams (manager, analyst), on a day-to-day basis ensuring the client’s needs are met. The Senior Associate has responsibility for the successful completion of all client production projects according to the client’s schedule. As such the Senior Associate needs to:
• Foster an environment of teamwork and collaboration with all internal partners and stakeholders.
• Partner with the Specialist to act as liaison with all internal departments to communicate client needs.
• Ensure flawless execution, accuracy and quality assurance of all jobs, reports and data housed in the client’s database according to contract services level agreements.
• Develop a working knowledge of the clients overall business needs and objectives and an understanding of how MBS’ products and services help them achieve their objectives.
• Demonstrate a willingness to take on increasingly complex and challenging assignments with enthusiasm
• Participate in the development of proactive client solutions aimed at organic growth of the relationship.
• Provide clear and concise communications on an ongoing basis with both client and internal resources
• Manage client billing for all completed projects and services delivered to the client on a monthly basis. Submit monthly revenue projections.
• Provide production and process expertise, always seeking to improve processes and procedures to set new standards for the department.
• Provide product testing assistance, to ensure accurate data is present and functionality of products is working as designed.
Account Team Interaction:
The Senior Associate works with the Specialists, Managers, and members of the Analytics, Interactive, Production and Programming teams to meet client deliverables.
Skill Set Requirements:
The Senior Associate should possess the following skills and expertise:
• Team player/team leadership
• Project management
• Process management
• Direct marketing and database expertise
• MBS product knowledge and expertise, particularly in core database applications
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong communications skills
• Strong research and problem solving skills
The Senior Associate should possess the following experience:
• 2+ years working in a similar environment (service bureau, agency)
• Project management experience
• Extensive knowledge of direct marketing processes
• Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• BA in marketing, business, related field
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs