We are recruiting for our Client, global technology company with excellent offices in Central London.
Their Account Management and Renewals team is hiring for a non-permanent role till EOY to start with.
You will work with partners and sales teams and end customers.
This is an execution oriented role which includes reaching out to customers and partners, understanding current usage and barriers to adoption, understanding business and IT strategy and involving the right resources, both from the partner and from the business.
You reach out proactively to customers to secure software renewals, identify, qualify and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Another important part of the role is to increase customer satisfaction, and support customers to be more productive, mobile and collaborative by increasing their adoption of the products they already subscribe to. You'll independently maintain relationships with customers and partner and work cross-functionally with other teams.
* BA/BS degree preferred
* Minimum 4-5 years experience in sales, marketing/business development at a high-tech company (SaaS sales experience.)
* Fluency in written and spoken German and English or just English
* Skilled at initiating phone discussions and overcoming objections.
* Ability to work systematically in a one to many approach towards a large set of “long tail” customers.
* Experience selling in a tech company or start-up environment
*Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
* Thrives on working in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
* Self-driven and independent.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
* Owning relationships with a set of mid-size accounts within a given sales territory.
* Connect with key stakeholders within these accounts.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with field peers to trigger, drive and close cross-sell opportunities.
* Collaborate closely with partners.