Aquent's client is seeking a SaaS Solutions Marketing Manager for a direct hire opportunity located in Houston, Texas.
Solutions’ Marketing is responsible for capturing and articulating the value proposition, competitive advantage, and end-to-end portfolio solutions story across industry, asset, and resource challenges - ensuring all is clearly, creatively, and consistently conveyed to internal and external audiences.
The Manager, Solutions Marketing - Platform and Cloud Solutions is in charge of planning and executing digital data-driven marketing strategies for E&P cloud solutions. This role is vital to evolution from selling point products to selling cross-domain cloud-based software and platform solutions. By analyzing vast amounts of data available to the organization, this role will also leverage marketing automation best practices to engage, educate, convince, and convert the customer experience full cycle from trial to licensing and renewal.
This role will work closely with research and product development to execute on the Company’s cloud strategy and to build graphical proof points and business cases on how and why our portfolio is transforming E&P workflows with innovative enterprise architecture.
- Build and own the marketing plan for our cloud solutions
- Execute inbound, digital marketing strategies that accelerate opportunity-to-close
- Work with design partners to tell relay data-driven and topical messages in a highly visual and interactive way on the web
- Utilize marketing automation systems and methods to engage and nurture trials users
- Leverage in-application tracking and triggers to drive a tailored customer experience and higher lead-to-close conversion rates
- Create targeted messaging and touch-points according to known user and interest behaviors
- Ensure a consistent and engaging experience throughout all interactions with the brand
- Manage the lead pipeline development model
- Track and report on all pipeline development metrics
- BS Degree required, MBA preferred
- 10 years of software product marketing, software product management, or technology consulting experience
- Experience bringing new SaaS applications or enterprise SaaS and services to market
- Experience in oil & gas petrotechnical software is or cloud-native business applications is preferred, however not a must have
- Partnering experience with SaaS vendors, consultancies and systems integrators a plus
- Excellent analytical, planning and process development skills
- High level of initiative and strong business judgment
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
Relocation offered from any location in the United States. No 3rd Party Vendors please.