STORE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER (RETAIL/RESTAURANT)
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 5 MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL STORE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER (RETAIL/RESTAURANT)! **
- Program construction schedule execution and equipment implementation.
- Schedule coordination and execution of project tasks and deliverables with program team, field team, and vendors.
- Working with concept design people, field design, external architect and internal manager
- Implementing new equipment into some markets external vendors, store lists, design and pre-construction walks.
- Creates comprehensive project plans; detailing project schedule, resource estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities.
- Ensures completion of all steps required to obtain project funding and resource acquisition approval.
- Defines and documents project work breakdowns, monitors task status, updates work estimates and incorporates new tasks into plan as needed.
- Determines project governance and decision making structure.
- Establishes project roles and responsibilities and provides team members with clear direction.
- Retail PM experiences, high end retail experience is a plus.
5-10 years of experience in project management. Business background is also a good plus.
- A general understanding of the MS Office suite is required and MS project & use of the cloud would be a plus.
- This role will be more catered towards completing a lot of smaller projects.