- This posting is for a 1 year temporary assignment
- Position could be in Kissimmee, FL OR Anaheim, CA
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Entertainment Client is looking for a SQL Report Writer to add to their project team.
• Direct experience of working with one or more of the following: content/knowledge management systems, search engines, relational databases, NoSQL databases, ETL tools, geospatial systems, or enterprise software solutions.
• Direct experience with XML and related technologies (XSLT).
• Strong Knowledge of SQL, Oracle and other enterprise data sources.
• Should be strong believer in self-exploration and self-learning. Should possess good experience in End-to-End Project Execution.
• Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills, and Expertise
• Basic knowledge of technical writing principles.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet frequent deadlines.
• A self-starter possessing excellent research skills and enjoys working hands on with the product.
• Ability to learn new technology, and tools quickly.
- Semantic technology
BA or equivalent