Aquent is in search of a SQL Developer for our Client in Detroit, MI. This full-time, on-site, contract role is a long-term opportunity!
As a member of the Data and Analytics Team, the ideal candidate will be primarily responsible for loading substantial amounts of data into our big data environment to support digital marketing analytics.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Strong Data Architecture background is required.
- Experience with ORACLE, SQL SERVER, or TERADATA, as well as a well-rounded knowledge of DDL/DML operations involving any the following database objects: Tables, Views, Temp Tables, Stored Procedures/Macros, Functions and CTE's (Common Table Expressions)
- Create and load tables from flat-files while ensuring the data can be consumed by dashboarding tools such as Tableau or PowerBI, which includes understanding when to use a simple raw-data table, and when to create a Fact/Dim table / View
- Ability to navigate data-types and field separators when loading from the most common file types: TXT, CSV, XLS
- Experience is required with at least one of the common methodologies for loading data into a database environment: SSIS, BCP, Command Prompt Scripting, Access Database, Fastload
- Experience with formatting tools such as: Access VBA, Access Queries, Excel VBA, SSIS (using built-in tasks as well as C#/VBA code)
- Experience with website and digital media analytics, with an Agency/Automotive background a strong plus
- Strong proficiency in digital marketing concepts, cookies (1st & 3rd party), pixel tags, privacy standards, SEO, social media, advertising attribution methods & models
- Ability to strongly communicate and present in front of Senior Level Management / Stakeholders
How To Apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Mark at email@example.com (be sure to include your portfolio, URL, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Check out all of our current job openings at aquent.com
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
This isn't the role for you? Refer a friend! http://aquent.com/rewards