Aquent is currently accepted applications from talented SQL Business Analysts for a valued client in the financial services sector in San Francisco.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis. Duties typically include providing insights, and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives. Performs data processing activities, utilizing SQL and databases such as Teradata and/or Oracle to stitch the data together. Responsibilities also include participating in and/or leading information capabilities development work; using multiple databases, ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies. 8+ years reporting and analytical experience.
• Gain system and business process expertise
• Gather necessary data to analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and present the results to stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively and learn quickly in a rapidly changing environment and function efficiently under short deadlines
• Create analysis with data that may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources
• Create insights for various campaigns.
• Candidate must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate with others, work independently, initiate action, and accept challenging assignments
• Expert in SQL, with demonstrated proficiency using multiple, largescale database including Teradata/Oracle
• Evaluates, recommends and implements strategies for developing and utilizing technical resources to enable initiatives that predict, improve and measure business success.