Global Marketing Project Manager
A hugely exciting opportunity has come up for a Marketing Project Manager to join my Client who are a Fortune 100 Best Company to work for and a worldwide Management Consultancy who are now operating in up to 50 countries!
The Global Marketing Project Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships between Global Marketing Technology and key stakeholders so for this role you MUST strong in building these relationships internally.
You will influence the introduction of marketing technologies to meet business needs and be able to deliver value in a hugely evolving environment. As Project Manager will be working with multiple teams including marketing, IT and the Client Team. For this role, you cannot be a pure Marketing Guru, you need to have that Techy background and be able to use direct experience and feedback from end users to help shape and execute complex change management efforts, define continuous solution improvements and deliver performance support.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Be the go between for the Global Marketing Technology team / Client Team and key stakeholders
- Build relationships with all key stakeholders and deliver global project updates
- Ensure the effective use of marketing technologies
- Contributes to the overall Marketing Technology change management strategy and planning, using experience from interactions with Marketers, Coordinators and Partners etc
- Coordinates with the Client Team to execute the change program for Relationship Excellence aspects of Dynamics
- Contributes point of view to help influence the overall Dynamics roadmap
- Leads and participates in special projects on an as needed basis
- Provides functional expertise and support on all Dynamics CRM functionality
- Performs system investigation, troubleshooting, and root-cause analysis
- Support the data management and data cleaning initiatives essential to effective use of the system
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, technology or related field
- Consultancy or Professional Services experience a Bonus
- Proven track record supporting successful system implementations
- Use or familiarity of CRM solution
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a keen interest in using Dynamics CRM and other latest marketing technologies
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships built
- It is necessary to have the ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate multiple cultures
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more then please do apply.