Vitamin T is on the hunt for a 3-4 year SEO/SEM Specialist. This position will role full time temp ongoing for a creative agency in Pearland, TX.
This position will be primarily responsible for helping develop and execute online marketing strategies and campaigns for our customers. Requires a proven, working knowledge in:
- SEM/PPC (must be very strong)
- SEO (must be very strong)
- Display Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and Monitoring
- Conversion tracking
- Campaign ideation
- Campaign economics and ROI
The ideal candidate will can work with customers to develop and execute online marketing strategies and campaigns involving SEO, SEM/PPC, social media advertising, etc. that drive real business results. They must be articulate and able to break down online marketing tactics and ideas into simple concepts for customers.
This position will also require the actual campaign set up, execution and monitoring work - responsible for customer communication and reporting. Specifically, they will need working knowledge and be able to use, on a daily basis, the following tools:
1. GTM and Google Analytics - setting up conversion tracking, goals, URL tracking, etc.
2. Google Adwords - setting up campaigns, monitoring and reporting
3. Authority labs (or some other keyword ranking tool)
4. NUVI (or some other social media monitoring tool)
Google Analytics and Adwords certification is a PLUS.
This position is ideal for someone:
1. Who understands and has lived in a fast paced agency environment
2. Is a self-starter and problem solver
3. Has a passion for online marketing, specifically search marketing (SEO and SEM)
4. Has an above average working understanding of analytics and campaign economics/ROI