optimize the search engine traffic and conversions, using such techniques as title and meta tagging, and monitors and
analyzes complex web analytics and metrics to be used to improve the ranking and quality of organic search results.
The individual creates reports on analytics to present to management, sales and the marketing team to maximize
existing marketing initiatives and develop new ones. Additionally, the SEO and Web Master designs and develops
complex user features, site animation and special effects elements for PD to enhance the user experience, drive
optimization and increase marketing-qualified leads.
1. Develop and implement strategies to increase search engine traffic and conversions to the website through SEO
techniques such as title and mega tagging, technical analysis, link building, keyword ranking and overall site
architecture and content optimization.
2. Monitor and analyze site performance; gather and evaluate tracking metrics to recommend and implement
solutions to increase search engine ranking; create and generate reports on complex analytics to present to senior
management and marketing team to maximize existing marketing initiatives and develop new ones; research and
evaluate new traffic trends and identify new optimization opportunities; assess search outcomes related to sites or
3. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive business growth through search engine optimization; plan and
implement search engine marketing campaigns; administer and execute online promotions; may contribute to the
creation and utilization of social media strategies to reach target audiences.
4. Recommend and execute strategies for content development in coordination with overall goals; help to create and
support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes; assist in developing and executing
5. Conduct front- and back-end development and support all web needs, including but not limited to user interfaces,
primary web pages, campaign landing pages, database integration, back-end application programming interfaces
(APIs) and front-end interaction on browsers; determine the strategy, policies and procedures for all PD websites.
6. Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.