SEO Technical Strategist will work closely with the SEO Agency and the Digital Marketing team including the development team to support the SEO Program which includes continuous optimizations and metrics reporting. This person must also be able to work through issues with redirects and indexation of the content by search engines. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, a skilled communicator and collaborator, and have some project management experience.
• Review all content prior to launch to make sure all SEO coding is correct
• Continuously look for errors and issues to fix in order to support SEO program goals and objectives.
• Manage and maintain internal SEO communications with other marketing and analytics teams.
• Assist with the building of SEO amplification programs that drive less work and more results
• Manage DataPrizm platform, and Botify as well as monitor Adobe/Domo metrics and analysis for all site content to determine areas for improved optimization.
• Project manage and work closely with SEO Agency on all SEO initiatives.
• Ability to troubleshoot through indexation issues on the web site
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of experience in project management of large projects
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work across departmental teams to maintain and develop a master content calendar for all web properties
• Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Positive attitude and proven ability to work cooperatively as a team member, communicate with others, and share responsibility to work towards common goals.
• Understanding DNS, redirects, and href lang files a plus
• Advanced knowledge of Google Console