SEO Strategist needed to start asap. Contract to hire role.
Search Engine Optimization Strategist
The Search Engine Optimization Strategist is responsible for day-to-day management and execution of natural/organic search engine marketing (SEO) campaigns. S/he uses search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge to assist clients and the firm in generating fully optimized content and content strategies to direct web traffic and customer interactions both independent and in tandem with integrated campaigns
• Manages organic search marketing campaigns across multiple search engines and multiple geographies to ensure specific client and agency goals are met.
• Manages day-to-day organic search campaigns, including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management etc.
• Acts as the primary contact and subject-matter expert for organic search with both employees and clients.
• Researches, collects and analyzes data, leveraging internal and external resources and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for paid and organic search programs.
• Prepares the SEO section of monthly client reports within the Wordsmith for Marketing tool.
• Generates and disseminates management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends.
• Manages organic search strategies and tactics, keeping campaigns focused and within desired ROI performance expectations.
- Demonstrate initiative, dependability and professional diplomacy
- Demonstrate good listening, writing and speaking skills
- Demonstrate a complete and thorough understanding of all aspects of assigned projects
- Establish good working relationships with fellow team members
- Establish good working relationships with clients, partners and project stakeholders
- Meet commitments, work independently, stay focused, meet attendance and punctuality requirements
- Listen to others and value opinions, promote a team atmosphere and encourage accomplishment across the agency