SEO Specialist needed for a contract to hire role. This professional is responsible for testing, data analysis, providing insights necessary for developing relevant and engaging content. They will also be working with various teams to deliver consulting services and cross-functional solutions.
What else will you be doing?
- Work with the Digital Marketing team and web developers to design, implement, and manage a company-wide SEO marketing strategy.
- Design and implement effective SEO strategies which optimize conversion rates and increase company ROI.
- Provide and manage new and existing campaigns through hands-on optimization analysis; improving site and internal linking architecture, page construction, meta-data, content, page speed, and site errors.
- Advanced proficiency using industry tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, Moz, Majestic, SEM Rush, ScreamingFrog, etc. to effectively track performance.
- Perform keyword research to include analysis of competitors’ keywords with outcome of identifying organic keyword focus.
- Identify structural updates for websites, landing pages and blogs that will enhance ability for search engines to index and understand both content and purpose.
- Stay current with latest search algorithm updates and SEO best practices.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- BS/BA degree required; Preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations.
- Expert level knowledge of search engine algorithms and various ranking methods.
- Strong data analysis skill set and good knowledge of HTML and web technologies.
- Understanding of content management systems like WordPress.
- Experience conducting website audits as well as competitive analysis.
- Experience with link building campaigns and multichannel media approaches.
- Experience developing content and digital assets to increase traffic and conversion.
- Highly organized and methodical with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-sufficiency and ability to work on individual projects, as well as those that require working with teams.
- Personable, proactive team player that can handle multiple tasks and deadlines with positivity and enthusiasm.