A really cool opportunity has come up with one of Australia's largest retailer and most recognisable brands. This newly created role will work across multi brands within the whole business and it's a really exciting opportunity if you are looking for more seniority and responsibility. As this is a new position the right person for this role will have had previous eCommerce experience and be able to really carve out what the role will look like and where the business' priorities should, and do lie.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong background in content/copywriting and an analytical mind to help spot customer and sales focused amendments across multiple channels and platforms. A major part of the role will be what initiatives/opportunities you believe will be top priorities for the company in your eyes (and how they align with Managements ideas), so a core competency will be how you use data and tools to drive those decisions along with your breadth of knowledge.
What you will do
You will research (and help implement – where possible) all SEO opportunities
- Onsite - technical/content
- Offsite link building/outreach etc.
Create a long term strategic road map for the SEO strategy.
Work with the content and social media teams to optimise onsite content.
Work closely with the web development team to implement and update all websites as required.
Manage and optimise all Google My business listings
Manage Web Master Tools/Search console
What you will bring
- A minimum of 1-2 years SEO experience (enterprise/eCommerce)
- Proficiency with the Google suite: Google My Business, Web Master Tools, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Understanding of various SEO tools: Screaming Frog, SEMrush, ahrefs… etc
- Front end optimisation and Onsite Search knowledge beneficial.
Please don't hesitate in applying if you are interested in the role