One of our Fortune 500 clients is looking to bring on a SEO Specialist to help build out a new and exciting program. This is a 3 month contract, 40 hours a week, and the specialist can sit in Arlington, VA or Cleveland, Ohio. They are looking for somebody to start next week!
Desired Previous Experience
• Understanding and appreciation of current and emerging issues in CPG eCommerce
• Traditional Engine and eRetailer SEO experience
• Experience with BrightEdge and Google 360
• Facilitate productive conversations between technical and non-technical teams.
• Ensures adherence to plans and schedules, helps develop and direct solutions to platform and plan integration problems.
• Facilitate development of SEO strategy for brand websites and multiple e-commerce websites
• Prioritize Projects & Tasks that will have the most revenue impact on our businesses
• Set up an SEO evaluation and optimization tool and reporting platform
• Develop performance report template for stakeholders to easily understand how to optimize SEO going forward
• Monitor, update and report on items in Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster tools
• Create plan and help execute on-page SEO strategy
• Work with developers to guide technical SEO projects
• Follow PPC keyword strategy and research to be used in SEO structure
• Audit content and webpages to make sure they are optimized for their launch or updates.
• Strong teamwork ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Articulate thoughts clearly, and listens to and considers key stakeholders’ ideas/needs
• Strong time management skills
• Takes initiative – Scrappy, get stuff done mindset
• Excellent problem solving abilities.
• Demonstrate drive for results
• Mental Agility
• 14 weeks