The client is an e-commerce company looking for a SEO Specialist to join their team for a 3.5 month temporary assignment for 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Mateo, CA.
(*Possibility of extending or converting to permanent for the right candidate)
Their office is a 10 minute walk from Caltrain.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
This role is responsible for supporting the SEO initiatives, following SEO best practices taking actions to enhance website optimization including taxonomy, product naming standards, site architecture, canonicalization, link-building and meta tags to improve SEO positions for target keywords and user experience. Consistently track and assess competitors and identify competitive opportunities. Analyze opportunities to increase rank for underperforming competitive pages and provide specific and actionable recommendations.
- Develop and implement link-building strategy.
- Write and update meta data on website for SEO relevancy.
- Work with the development team to ensure search marketing best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code; Ensure website navigation & coding best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with content, product and rest of marketing teams to drive search marketing (SEO/SEM) in content creation and content programming.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in search campaigns.
- Oversee SEO 3rd party relationships to drive continuous improvement in results.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
1-3 years of experience as an SEO Coordinator or Specialist
Strong writing skills and attention detail
1-3 years of project management experience
Experience with CMS platforms
Strong command of the following tools: Google analytics and Google Adwords
Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- BrightEdge, Hitwize, Sidecatalyst, and or/ Domo
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated resume, hourly rate, and availability to interview/start!