Our client is seeking a motivated SEO/SEM specialist to join our interactive team. The SEO/SEM Specialist will be responsible for managing SEO and SEM campaigns including development, analysis and optimization across all platforms. This person should be passionate about paid and organic search and be driven by data and analysis. The ideal candidate will be able to take complex data, reports and analysis and present it to the executive team with solid recommendations. This candidate must be an excellent communicator with great problem solving skills and strong judgment.
• Implement, test and analyze pay-per-click campaigns to achieve maximum efficiency and ROI.
• Analyze all website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns, and report findings on a regular basis.
• Work with creative and digital teams to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
• Manage all keywords to maximize ROI and efficiencies.
• Develop search engine optimization strategy recommendations.
• Research competitive SEM/SEO strategies and develop recommendations.
• Insure that website adheres to SEO best practices.
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
• Develop and maintain SEO link strategy.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Expert solid knowledge of all PPC platforms, including Google, Yahoo, Bing.
• Understanding of CPC, CTR, conversions and online customer acquisition.
• Deep understanding of Google Analytics.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Understanding of Magento Platform a huge plus.
• Understanding of Silverpop a plus.
• Must stay Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
• BS in related field.
• 3+ years of SEO experience.
• 3+ years of SEM experience managing pay-per-click campaigns.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs