START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 2 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SEO SPECIALIST! **
This person will define, plan, implement and measure the SEO success within the vertical. This position requires a combination of SEO expertise and project management skill. Working inside of a large organization with diverse teams, the SEO Manager will support one or more business verticals and give guidance and manage projects from start to finish.
• Experience auditing on-page content and linking elements to win high-value SEO terms
• Personally conduct site audits at the department and category level to determine opportunity, scope of work and ROI.
• Engage with department and category leads to define and implement an SEO growth strategy for their area.
• Project manage SEO plan to implementation and report progress.
• Personally conduct hands-on SEO related work including keyword research, ranking analysis, on-page content changes, internal/external linking, and performance reports.
• Define and measure SEO metrics for their respective area.
• Stay on top of trends in SEO and share with the team
• 3-5 years of related work experience
• Deep experience with Omniture and Brightedge and related SEO web analytic tools
• 360 degree understanding of SEO architecture, link graphs, taxonomies, content optimization and promotion
• A good understanding of social networks and how they relate to SEO
• Strong Excel modeling skills including use of pivot tables; proficiency in PowerPoint and presenting to large groups.
• Experience working for an online retailer
• Experience working with third-party vendors
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in SEO marketing and online marketing.
• Experience in project & product management.
Strong communication skills
• Expereince working with traffic analytics.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs