If you are an experienced SEO Analyst who is naturally inquisitive and likes to deep dive into the "why" things happen then this is a great opportunity to move up the career ladder in a company with a modern working environment and culture that is going places. The business operates in a growth-orientated, agile and progressive environment that fosters innovation and rewards success. The staff have high levels of empowerment and accountability which are underpinned by a pragmatic, down-to-earth approach. To be successful in the role you will be someone that is driven to work to a high standard and enjoy constant test and learn and personal development. The business is dedicated to finding Australians better deals to reduce the time and cost of their Life Admin and increase their peace of mind.
The role of the SEO Manager is to manage the SEO strategy, activities and BAU tasks to increase organic performance. We’re looking for an experienced SEO expert to help manage all on-page optimisation across the3 key websites websites, to not only increase the volume of organic leads, but to ensure minimal decisions are made by the wider marketing and technology teams that are to the detriment of organic performance. The role is a mix between implementing CMS changes to optimise the website and managing stakeholders through regular and ad hoc reporting and meetings.
To be successful in this role you are passionate about SEO and content marketing and it would be an advantage to come from a more technical background such as development or computer science. You are able to take initiative and work without close direction from the Content and Social Marketing Manager, in the sense of having a role and tasks to complete, then being able to create a suitable strategy and solution to achieve success.
- Retain rankings for the most important keywords
- Retain organic traffic levels
- Increase rankings for most important keywords/pages
- Contribute to social platform content marketing
- Detail a plan for improved rankings (with agency support)
- Grow organic traffic
- Provide weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports
- Stakeholder & project management
- Staying up-to-date with search trends and developments
- Support content marketing team with keyword research, topic suggestions and on-page SEO requirements
- Build and publish new content pages (with content marketing team)
- Edit existing content via the WordPress CMS
This is a really great opportunity to drive your own individual development to help continuously build your knowledge, skills, and abilities and establish objectives that support both the businesses as well as your needs and goals. They have a great, relaxed and trusting culture and a really nice modern office to work in! If you would like some more info don't hesitate to get in touch!