Our client is looking for a Manager to lead their SEO (Search Engine Optimization) efforts across their personal tax website. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager for Acquisition & Website Optimization, this position will work within the marketing group to drive engaged traffic that will fuel our growth targets for the business. The position will have broad visibility across the business, and will collaborate with peers in Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and Analytics.
• Enhancing and executing the SEO strategy through knowledge of SEO best practices, and identification of opportunities to build out new and optimize content on the website
• Keyword research, evaluation of web performance and work with PR and social leads to leverage content to rank well in SERPs.
• Work with cross functional teams (marketing, experience design, and global SEO teams) to manage and build content for SEO.
• Partner with segment marketing managers to help deliver initiatives for their programs through SEO efforts.
• Participate in developing and improving processes, methodology, documentation to help enhance best-in-class digital marketing initiatives.
• 4+ years of experience in building and executing SEO strategies on agency or client side.
• Strong understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, TF-IDF, and structured data (schema markup).
• Experience in using SEO tools (DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, SEMRush) and Google’s Search Console
• Strong understanding of HTML/CSS, Wordpress, and Content Management Systems
• Ability to analyze high volume and complex sets of information to make data driven decisions for optimization and improving business results.
• Ability to operate independently and efficiently to successfully manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrates ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, start-up mentality and a drive for continuous improvement.
• Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team.
• Flexible and able to handle multiple priorities.