START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO, CA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SEO MANAGER! **
The SEO Manager will work with the SEO team to support business verticals and category marketers. This person will define, plan, implement and measure SEO success across prioritized categories. This position requires a combination of SEO expertise and project management skills. Working inside a large organization with diverse teams, the SEO Manager will provide keyword analysis, on page optimization recommendations and manage projects from start to finish.
- Conduct site audits at the category level to determine opportunity, scope of work and business impact.
- Engage with category leads to define and implement an SEO growth strategy for their category
- Prioritize and project manage high impact SEO initiatives
- Define (baseline) and measure SEO metrics at a category and universal level
- Build checklists, templates, training guides and evangelize SEO standards and best practices
- Partner with multiple teams across the company to raise awareness of on-page and off-page SEO factors
- Stay on top of SEO trends and share with the team
- 3-5 years in an SEO role.
- Deep understanding of SEO architecture, link graphs, taxonomies, content optimization and distribution
- Strong Excel modeling skills including use of pivot tables; proficiency in PowerPoint and presenting to large groups.
- Deep expertise in SEO, who will support optimizing URL structure, title tags, heading tags, meta content, internal links and structured data. Hands on experience with keyword research, competitive analysis, local search optimization, mobile SEO, and SEO reporting.
- Experience working for an online retailer or eCommerce site is a plus