Fantastic opportunity to join a growing digital agency as their SEO Manager. In this role, you’ll implement enterprise-level strategy, planning and tactical SEO initiatives for agency clients. You need a strong marketing background and technical SEO capabilities and, of course, stellar interpersonal and leadership skills. You’ll work among multiple client projects simultaneously, in equal partnership with designers, writers, strategists, analysts, developers and other colleagues, and to hone our agency’s SEO abilities, you’ll mentor internal team members.
Your mentorship skills should extend beyond individual mentorship to broader thought leadership. We need someone well-versed in using their technical and creative expertise to spearhead new internal approaches to SEO and consult with clients of all shapes and sizes. In short, this is a tremendous opportunity to lead SEO at our growing agency.
RESPONSIBILITIES- Carry out all SEO strategies and functions, including:
- Comprehensive multi-channel SEO audits
- Local SEO
- Target keyword research and monitoring
- Content calendar development and optimization
- Sitemap management
- URL redirect analysis
- Alt-text implementation
- Desktop structured data markups
- Share of voice analysis
- Linking strategy
- Meta description generation and reporting
- Conduct extensive data analysis and multi-channel reporting to assess campaign performance, including data visualization and insights.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team with designers, writers, strategists, developers, data analysts and other team members.
- Collaborate with executive and senior leadership to identify and propose solution-based opportunities with existing clients and new prospects.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years experience developing and executing SEO strategies for a diverse client-base.
- Be proficient with spreadsheets, pivot tables and data retrieval.
- Know SEO platforms (proficiency in Moz, Brightedge, Majestic, and other SEO tools a plus).
- Understand analytics and best practices for various SEO approaches (local SEO, content SEO, technical SEO on-page, off-page, linking).
- Be proficient in site and page level analysis tools and best practices.
- Practice high organizational and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate your experience facilitating successful contracts.
- Work with Account Management to develop accurate scopes and proposals and find business- development opportunities.
- Be skilled at creating and presenting reports and detailed presentations.
- Be a strong written and verbal communicator—you’ll be responsible for client-facing interactions and presentations.