If you are looking for a lively and fun team who work hard and play hard then this is the company for you! Due to significant growth they require an experienced SEO expert to assist them with their acquisition strategies. The team is expanding and as such the opportunities for progression are excellent – hard work in this organisation is rewarded! This position would be ideal for you, regardless of whether your background is agency or client-side, if you are looking for total ownership of all things SEO in an environment that embraces digital and is obsessed with continuous testing/optimisation.
Working in a results-driven and data-orientated environment you will be the subject matter expert for all things SEO. This position requires a combination of SEO expertise and strong project management skills. Key responsibilities will include:
- Effective SEO strategy implementation and using insights from data analysis
- Define and measure SEO metrics & conduct site audits to determine opportunity, scope of work and business impact
- Perform Content Audits and analysis to help inform content strategy
- Support optimising URL structure, title tags, heading tags, meta content, internal links and structured data
- Landing page optimisation and general conversion rate optimisation experience a plus
You will measure the effectiveness of SEO recommendations through ranking and site analytics reporting. You will work in collaboration with the wider team of digital specialists (Paid Search, Social, Display, remarketing) to reach department KPIs. To be successful in this role it is vital that you can demonstrate hands on experience with keyword research, competitor analysis, local search optimisation, mobile SEO, and SEO reporting.
To hear more about this opportunity or to APPLY NOW then please get in touch with Alex Cain-Reed ASAP on 02 8667 8888. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.